Super busy week - here's what my day looked like today:
- 5:30am - wake up
- 6:00am-7:30am - swim practice with Albany Masters
- 8:30am - breakfast
- 9:00am - photoshoot with NutHouse Granola in Berkeley
- 10:30am - meeting with Michelle Tam from Nomnompaleo in San Mateo
- 11:30pm - quick lunch at Whole Foods Market San Mateo (sushi + kombucha)
- 12:30pm - 5:00pm - photoshoot for Whole Foods Market Nike Women's Half Marathon sponsorship
- 5:00pm-6:00pm - stuck in SF traffic! woot!
- 7:00pm - Christine's Catholic wedding rehearsal
- 8:00pm - home at last with dinner and cheesecake!
One highlight from today - meeting Teddy, a 6 year old Pomeranian dog with his owner. Him and his owner walk to Golden Gate Park everyday to people watch.
Some other snapshots from my day: